Projects Last Projects
Michael Pekel, Ofir Elmakias
Supervised by Dr. Matan Sela
An augmented reality real-time multiplayer where the player is literally part of the game;
he can fight creatures or other real players, do quests together and interact indoor and outdoor.
The project was based on the Google Tango platform - acquiring data about the environment (walls, planes)
in real time and a precise (less than 1 meter) relative position.
The game mechanism includes:
‣ Full multiplayer ecosystem - client\server udp communication.
‣ Physics - walls/planes interaction.
‣ Shoot-Hit mechanism - the real players collider position is calculated in real-time as long as the bullet trajectory.
‣ Single player quests + collaborated puzzle quests.
‣ Integration with Google Daydream controller.
‣ Single & stereo ("dual screen VR") modes.
Many thanks for our supervisors & supporters:
Yaron Honen, Boaz Sternfeld, Matan Sela and Alexander Porotskiy.
The demo clip could be found at:
Please, see project report.
Please, see final presentation.
Please, see Code.
Please, see demo clip.